Here are the up-to-date listing of changes. We'll also place here the notices regarding product updates, scheduled releases, or problems and work-around
that may affect all customers.
July, 09 2001:
AnalyzerXL 5.1 and DownloaderXL
5.1 are released. We added precompiled
modules to download page for Microsoft Office 97
Small Business Edition users.
June, 21 2001:
- error message after incorrect month entering (DownloaderXL)
- corrections on lag checking
June, 09 2001:
- intraday data downloading
- macros manager: editing macro params
- mandatory decimal symbol in downloaded data
- invalid sheet names while generating macro
- chart based on empty data
- intraday data downloading freezing
- intraday data downloading incorrect macro generation
New version the AnalyzerXL
5.0 is available
- AnalyzerXL is switched back to
the trialware license. You can free
try the AnalyzerXL for period of 30 days.
Then you need to purchase the AnalyzerXL or to
- OptionsXL is options
downloader for Microsoft Excel
- ordering, sending email to
support directly from AnalyzerXL.
- the AnalyzerXL is divided into
separate .xla modules.
- compilation error during
loading into Excel on NT and Windows 2000 and
sometimes on Windows 9x.
New version the AnalyzerXL 4.0 is available since December, 20.
- the AnalyzerXL is free now, but with banners show. You can remove banners if you register your copy in order section.
- the portfolio manager for Excel - PortfolioXL.
- new functions - Swing High/Low.
All registered users may download new versions without a charge. The access key will be send them on request to email@example.com.